Back again (though much later and less fancy) with a weekly update, like I said I would be. Sorry that it couldn't look as pretty as my Monthly News, but with finals and all, it's been a bit of a tight schedule.
Anyways, this week will focus at first on finals, then, the fact that summer is actually here. My YouTube video will be on surviving finals (found on my channel), which should be up at noon on Monday. I will repin some finals tips on my Pinterest as well, in case you're a Pinterest person.
Tuesday will bring a post here on the same general subject as my video, but with more depth. See, sitting down to read a blog post takes a different mindset than watching a video: I feel like I have more of your time/attention here. It'll include playlists of my favorite study music and studying tips, so if you're suffering finals, or will ever suffer finals, stay tuned. Hopefully I'll get around to putting something on my Tumblr, but you can be sure that there will be a weekly vlog on my vlog channel.
Wednesday brings a new chapter of both of my books on Wattpad, as well as more Pinterest stuff. Thursday is my first day of summer, and I'll be making a blog post about that on WordPress. Friday brings more chapters and pins, and you can count on seeing me here again next Saturday for another weekly overview.
Sorry this couldn't be prettier or more articulate, but it's been a long day, and I just wanted to get everything out there before heading to bed. I might make tomorrow's WordPress outline just a little better than it would've been tomorrow to compensate for this slight mess, haha.
Goodnight, and I hope you stick with me this week!
xx Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment