Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July 10-16 News

Sorry that this is 1) late, and 2) not a typical newsletter, but I'm about to explain all of that.

First of all, I didn't upload to much of anything last week, because I was really sick. I wanted to keep on schedule, but one of my goals for this month was to be forgiving of myself when I was unable to upload things. That includes being sick. Usually when I get sick, it's for like three months at a time, but I'm feeling much better now, so I think that was really the problem. I never let myself rest. Lesson learned, and we're back on schedule, stronger than ever.

Yesterday, I uploaded a video about why I'm a bad friend, which was just a comedy sketch about how being super introverted affects my ability to maintain relationships with other humans. It was pretty funny, I think, and you can check it out here.

Today simply brings updates about the week and explanations for last week to both here and WordPress. Due to being sick, I didn't vlog much last week, so there was no weekly vlog for today. There will be new chapters of both of my books on Wattpad on Wednesday and Friday. My Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter will be updated randomly throughout the week. Thursday will bring another WordPress post, though I'm not sure about what yet. Then, over the weekend, you can expect posts to go back to normal (including an update to my Wix website).

So, nothing fancy, but I hope you keep up with me for the remainder of the week, because it should be more successful than last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment