If you diligently keep up with this blog (I'm laughing, because I know that no one really does), then you will probably have noticed that there is no monthly newsletter for August. This is because my plans for August are mostly to not have a plan. It's a trip back to the way things used to be, where I make decisions on posts on a whim, and just have a little bit of fun with it.
Of course, this usually isn't a strategy for success, and of this, I am aware. But the last few months have been so strictly planned that I need room to breathe. I need to upload as uploads come, and talk about the things that need talking about.
Not having a newsletter was not my plan, but I have spent the last two weeks overcome with several panic attacks, and thus, one never got made. There will still be weekly news, with some level of planning involved, but I am trying to take a step back and breathe.
That is basically all I have to say here, since the only news is that there is no news. If you would like to delve further into my mind on this issue, feel free to check out the post I'll probably make on WordPress this Thursday.
Thank you.
Liz💕
No comments:
Post a Comment